Duties and Responsibilities
- Updates all company social media websites (Facebook and Twitter account etc.)
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with customers
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Updates all company social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from company activities and events.
- Grows company online social networks by increasing fan base and interactions
- Maintains current information in Google+ and LinkedIn accounts
- Complete other social media projects as assigned
- Takes pictures and videos of events to be developed into content for the company’s social media pages and website
- Organizes and archive digital images and videos
- Complete other digital media projects as assigned
- Regularly observe online activity of model organizations, research and reports on “social media best practices”
- Completes other research projects assigned
Analytics and Reporting
- Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the company’s website
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the company’s Facebook page
- Uses Analytics to assess trends and activity on all other company pages.
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma or Higher Degree in Information Technology (IT) with 2 – 3 years experience in similar role.
How to Apply
Please send your applications and CV’s to email@example.com