SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN NEEDED
Category: Social and Digital Media Intern
Job Status: Temporary
Education: Minimum Diploma
Experience: 1 year
Job Expires: September 29, 2017
Nallem, a reputable fashion company in Accra is seeking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The intern will maintain the company’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base. S/he will regularly analyze and report on the activity of social media networks as well as our company website.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Updates all company social media websites (Facebook and Twitter account etc.)
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with customers
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Updates all company social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from company activities and events.
- Grows company online social networks by increasing fan base and interactions
- Maintains current information in Google+ and LinkedIn accounts
- Complete other social media projects as assigned
- Takes pictures and videos of events to be developed into content for the company’s social media pages and website
- Organizes and archive digital images and videos
- Complete other digital media projects as assigned
- Regularly observe online activity of model organizations, research and reports on “social media best practices”
- Completes other research projects assigned
Analytics and Reporting
- Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the company’s website
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the company’s Facebook page
- Uses Analytics to assess trends and activity on all other company pages.
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Qualifications: Diploma or Higher Degree in Information Technology (IT) or similar field
Experience: A minimum of one (1) year experience in similar role with much interest in fashion or management.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft applications and website management
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Problem solving and decision making
- Time management and ability to engage constructively with people
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
- Email CV to email@example.com
By 29th September, 2017
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED